THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

27 May 2009

first class..

It almost 10 minutes to 9.50 a.m.the first class of that day was going to finish.. I felt a litttle bit releiveed..Bio-chemy class with pn.mimi is quite interesting for me as the beginner.Then we were allowed to go upstair which is my beloved class is situated.....

While waiting for the next class, I chated with my friends besides me..Actually suppose to be like gossipping ...hehehe..Suddenly,my classs was getting quite.. All of the eys were facing the doors....Here she cames..Our English teacher.... Miss Adila..still a miss..

Now as usual, an ice breaking session..but for this time was very different from other ice breaking.. we need to stand up in a cicrle.. so that every one would facing each other..

After miss Dila passing the new text book, all of us were getting excited to read it...For the first class session , miss Dila asked us to read aloud some of the medical terms together.. AT first it sounds like so childish..later on it become fun..a lot of words that we use is not being pronounced corectly..hehehe..I realised that I`m not so good in English..

Miss Dila also explained a little bit about the assesment of the subject and the assingment that we need to do..It`s sounds to much..but I need to realise that it`s a students life..

Regarding to the assingment that need to present by next week, I and miela my co-partner agreed to write about Egyption mummy... So that evening, we rushed to the library to get the information..

0 comments: