THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

02 June 2009

++my presentation++

Waa... what a beautiful day.. I reached Intec by bus at 7.35 a.m. I could see the cleaner sweaped the rubbish at front gate of Intec..What a busy person... cleaning here and there

So weird... Why I am so excited today? Yaa.. my presentation is today..hehehe..That is why Iam so excited..

After Khairi set up the laptop,the twins boys group were present first.Why TWINS???Actually they wearing the same t-shirt designed.. maybe they school`s t-shirt...they talked aboout the Javanese culture..Most aboout jamu and shaman..quite funny for me as they desribing the picture that is not related to their presentation..

Then aina and izzati was the second group.Chinese medication were their choise..But they were focus on Qi Gong and Yin Yang concept..supposed to be more but I do not remember the others..

As my turn came, I became a little bit panic..always like that..As Miela opened the slide show, most my class mate said "WAAA.." so impressive..actually at the first slide there was a picture of King Tutkhamun`s tomb.. like in the movie of The Mummy Return..hehehe

20 minutes was almost over..but there were too many question asked by the `audience`.... but we need to answer it properly although some of them were just wasting the time..
Yehaaa.. my first presentation in Intec was over..So I can bo back to Cemara happily...

0 comments: